Membership includes exclusive access to
- Clan Blair Society Blair Bruidhinn Newsletter Quarterly
- Clan Blair tent activities
- History articles
- Scottish Heritage
- Family news
- Newsletter Archives
- Annual General Meeting
- Quarterly broadcasts of special presentations
- Video archive of AGMs, Broadcasts, and clan events
- Clan Blair Society Lending Library
- Clan Blair store - discounted Blair tartan, apparel, jewelry
- Clan Blair membership site - Members Only
- Blair DNA Project Fund for members (DNA testing assistance)
- Lists of upcoming events, and more!
Annual membership or Lifetime membership available. Discounted membership for students.
The Clan Blair Society (CBS) is an educational, cultural, charitable and non-profit organization. All contributions are tax deductible. Our IRS tax number is 22-2860055. Donations received help defray games, genealogical, educational, charitable, banking and publication expenses. All Clan officers serve voluntarily without financial reward.
In order to secure a well rounded organization, the purpose of CBS shall be to:
- Preserve, promote and pass along to others the customs, tradition and heritage of the Scottish people
- Educate the public concerning Scottish history, literature, religion, architecture, music, poetry, arts
- Promote education in this heritage in all practical ways including grants to promising students
- Mount a substantial genealogical effort on the Blair family
- Encourage travel, correspondence and interchange of ideas and services
- Publish a newsletter and directory
- Show the Blair tartan at Scottish Games, parades and gatherings and whenever appropriate
- Promote teaching, study and demonstration of Scottish song, music and instrumental music
- Promote athletic skills including those peculiar to the Scottish sports
- Participate in annual charitable giving
We solicit membership from Blairs and their descendants regardless of surname, spelling or location of residency. Non-Blairs who are interested in the Clan may join.
FEES (All fees must be paid in $USD):
Annual dues - Individuals & Family (spouse, children under 18)
Individual (student) 18 - 22 years of age
Lifetime membership (may be paid in quarterly installments)